We offer a limited two (2) year warranty covering design and manufacturing defects in products available via this website.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance regarding specific claims under our warranty.
If we receive a valid claim from you during the warranty period we will either, at our option:
- repair the product defect at no charge, using new or refurbished parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability;
- exchange the product with a product that is new or refurbished that is equivalent to new in performance and reliability and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product; or
- refund the purchase price of the product.
Our warranty does not apply:
- to customers outside Australia:
- to shipping freight, labour and insurance costs;
- to minor cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents;
- to damage caused by use with third party products;
- to damage caused by incorrect assembly, inappropriate service or maintenance, accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, flood, earthquake or other external causes;
- to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by us;
- to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the our written consent; or
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
We may also request that you replace defective parts with user-installable new or refurbished parts that we provide in fulfilment of our warranty obligations.
Please note, our warranty is provided in addition to the consumer guarantees referred to in the Terms and Conditions of Sale document available on our website www.slamtail.com.au